two both very wonderful, useful, leading compounds of our world, yet they don't seem to mix together
no matter how much stirring you do.
I, the oil, am not usually the one to sit out of a conversation or keep quiet. I believe myself to be loud in my opinion, usually the first to introduce myself, to always laugh at everything, and am not hesitant to make decisions. I may be a bit thicker and a little bit more picky in my choice of mix-ins, yet I still love to have fun and get the party started.
The water is a natural born leader, perfect in every sense, and is a little more desirable because it can go along with anything and anyone. It is a little thinner and easy to see through and always has a purpose
Putting the two together, in the same place, at the same time often creates problems. Although they relate in many ways, they still resist each other because they both want to be on top and lead the way.
We are a lot alike, love the same music, same sense of humor, love to laugh, be the center of attention. Best Friends right? Of Course!
But the two elements don't seem to be as compatible as we had suspected...
Despite our differences, I believe we can make it work
perhaps revise Newton's law and have both oil and water take turns being on top
as long there's a little effort and humility involved on both sides.
no matter how much stirring you do.
I, the oil, am not usually the one to sit out of a conversation or keep quiet. I believe myself to be loud in my opinion, usually the first to introduce myself, to always laugh at everything, and am not hesitant to make decisions. I may be a bit thicker and a little bit more picky in my choice of mix-ins, yet I still love to have fun and get the party started.
The water is a natural born leader, perfect in every sense, and is a little more desirable because it can go along with anything and anyone. It is a little thinner and easy to see through and always has a purpose
Putting the two together, in the same place, at the same time often creates problems. Although they relate in many ways, they still resist each other because they both want to be on top and lead the way.
We are a lot alike, love the same music, same sense of humor, love to laugh, be the center of attention. Best Friends right? Of Course!
But the two elements don't seem to be as compatible as we had suspected...
Despite our differences, I believe we can make it work
perhaps revise Newton's law and have both oil and water take turns being on top
as long there's a little effort and humility involved on both sides.
No comments:
Post a Comment